1911 24th birthday

Yuhoo~
Special year that full with L'OcciTance
Love you guys so much
Thanks to Selvina , Pei Ching , Marcie , Chun Lan , Pei Ying, Kok & Xin Wei 
Cherry Blossom ~ flying in the first freeze of spring, is so rare and previous
I smell nice because of you ~


Soo Yee 
Once again, you are always that caring
Thanks for the eye balm
you should know how excited i am when i get the L'Occitance package
and my boss
Once again, your sms touch my hearts
Thanks for the eye balm & the meal

Delicious
nice environment nice feel

Thanks to my colleague
celebrating my birthday with me in the middle of hectic schedule
Thanks to the organizer
for my favourite Thai Food 
and thanks to my ah zai
千里迢迢came from agilent
Appreciate it :-)


and thanks for the calls  qing, ai, min lee, xin, 40
& thanks for all the sms & wishes





1 Response to "1911 24th birthday"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Jia jia, i'm happy that i make the right choice! & the present can accompany you through the suffer working day & night !

    -sy-

Post a Comment